WITH REGRET, THIS SITE AND DOMAIN IS FOR SALE, FOR ONLY £1,500 / $2,000 PLEASE CONTACT SHREDACADEMY AT HOTMAIL . CO.UK
Unfortunately after setting up and running this site for a long time, I have not been able to maintain it for years now. I do not have time to deal with customers and site problems. DIGITAL DOWNLOAD orders should still work in the mean time, but please do not order physical items. I'm sorry to all customers who have tried to reach me recently.

Shred Academy
Shred AcademyContactHome
Guitar lessons, tools, DVDs, downloads, and more Artists
Instructional Guitar Media
Shred Academy Shred Academy Guitar lessons, tools, DVDs, downloads, and more
Shred Academy
Shred AcademyShred Academy

Shred Academy Board: Joe Stump Arps download - Shred Academy Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joe Stump Arps download

#1 User is offline   GuitarboyStudios 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:04 AM

Hi
Unable to download Joe Stump zip. Using Macs OS 10.
It says "Decompression failed" When you click on the zip file it says "Safari can't open the file because it is still being downloaded" It's been saying that for days
Thanks
Awesome info on the dvd. I am a big Joe Stump fan
Thanks again,
Baker
http://guitarboy.com

#2 User is offline   GuitarboyStudios 

• Pip

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

got it as far as it asking for the password
entered password, I see the folder with the ptb files. When I click on a file, I get this:
Adobe Reader Could not open 'stratattack.ptb' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded"
How do you open on a Mac?
Thanks
Baker

#3 User is offline   GuitarboyStudios 

• Pip

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:52 AM

stuffit is saying it is unable to determine file format because 'the ptb file does not appear to be compressed or encoded. It is advised that you obtain further information about the contents of this file from the sender or provider of the file.'

Do you have pdf files?

Thanks
Baker

#4 User is offline   Shred Academy 

• Administrator
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:52 PM

Hi apologies for the delayed response, for a quicker response in future please use our contact form linked in the header and footer on every page on our site.

Unfortunately we only have the power-tab files for this DVD, we only have what Joe supplies us with. If you'd like we can manually export them as an ascii/html file for you and attach to an email. If this will be of help to you, then please send us an email via the contact form and we will send them to you directly.

Thanks
Ben
Instructional Guitar Media

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Backend system (LAMP) designed & maintained by Daniel Moxon